How to Make an Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Ice Cream
Every season of the year is the perfect season for eating ice cream. It doesn't matter how cold it is outside. I love the taste of cinnamon-spiced pumpkin and chocolate. Put them in ice cream and you've got a bit of heaven. They were made for each other!
This no-churn ice cream incorporates the best of both worlds: spiced and creamy pumpkin mixed with delicious hot fudge in a vanilla ice cream base. Seriously, how can you possibly go wrong here?
After mixing all your ingredients, you will be layering the ice cream in 4 layers, so plan accordingly.
Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Chocolate Ice Cream
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours and 10 minutes
1 - 1 1/2 cups hot fudge, cooled (I used my own Heaven's Hot Fudge, substituting cream for the milk)
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup pumpkin
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1. Make your hot fudge and allow to chill. Skip this step if using premade hot fudge.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
3. In a 9x5x3 loaf pan pour about 1 cup pumpkin mixture.
4. In a zigzag pattern, pour about 1/4 cup hot fudge.
5. Repeat #3 and #4 twice more.
6. For the final layer, pour the rest of the pumpkin mixture in the pan. Top with the remaining hot fudge. Your loaf pan will be full to the top!
7. Freeze until solid - about 6 hours.
You might also like:
I pinned this here: